IFSCA Recruitment 2022
IFSCA Recruitment 2022 : International Financial Services Centres Authority, IFSCA has Recently Invites Application For the 10 Assistant Manager Grade A Recruitment 2022, Eligible Candidates Send Their Application before 24-01-2022.
IFSCA Recruitment 2022
The IFSCA invites application to post of Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A) from candidates who appeared in the interview of Civil Services Examination-2020 conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Organization : International Financial Services Centres Authority, IFSCA
Job Location : Gujarat
Post : Assistant Manager Grade A
Total Post : 10
Education Qualification :
- Candidates who appeared in the interview of Civil Services Examination-2020 conducted by UPSC.
- Master’s Degree with specialization in Statistics/ Economics /Commerce /Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics. (OR)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (information technology/ computer science)/ Masters in Computers Application/Information Technology, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application/ information technology. (OR)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized University with CA, CFA, CS and ICWA. (OR)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or in any other discipline from a recognized University/Institute, which in the opinion of the Authority is useful.
- Desirable Qualification: Prior work experience in dealing with financial products, financial services and financial institutions, including Banking, FinTech, Insurance & Re-insurance, capital market, fund management, bullion, aircraft leasing and finance, ship leasing and finance etc.,
Age Limit :
Candidates who appeared in the interview of Civil Services Examination-2020 conducted by UPSC.
The pay scale of officers in Grade-A is Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years).
Application Fees :
Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- as application fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in the name of IFSCA Fund payable at Gandhinagar.
How To Apply IFSCA Recruitment 2022?
Applications along with supporting documents and Demand Draft should be sent by post in a cover super scribing the post applied for ‘IFSCA – application for the post of Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A)’ to the following address so as to reach latest by January 24, 2022 at 6.00 PM.
The Deputy General Manager,
General Administration Department,
International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA),
Second floor, PRAGYA Tower, Block 15, Zone 1, Road 1C, GIFT SEZ,
GIFT City, Gandhinagar Gujarat-382355
Official Notification : View
Application Form : View
Last Date : 24-01-2022