Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2021-22
Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2021-22 : Gujarat Non-Reserved Educational and Economic Development Corporation, Bhojan Bill Sahay yojana Advertisement – Meal Bill Assistance Scheme at @www.gueedc.gujarat.gov.in 2021-22, Gujarat Non-Reserved Educational and Economic Development Corporation.
Non-reserved class students studying in undergraduate level medical, dental, technical, para medical and studying in non-government / non-subsidized hostels away from their family and studying outside their taluka / - will be eligible for food bill assistance.
Staying in girls hostels run by any society / trust / institution. Girls studying from 9th to 12th will also be eligible for the above food bill assistance. Income limit: The annual income limit of the family will be Rs. 3.50 lakhs or less.
Eligibility of Meal Bill Assistance Scheme :
- Non-reserved class students studying in undergraduate medical, dental, technical, para medical will benefit.
- The benefit of this scheme is for those who are studying in hostel away from family
- Benefit for those who do not have educational system in their taluka and study in hostel outside the taluka
- Those who are studying in a hostel other than government or grant aided
- Studying in Std-9 to 12 in a girls hostel run by any society, trust or organization
- Students must have a non-reserved class certificate Student should be a citizen of Gujarat.
Income Limit : The annual income limit of the family will be Rs. 4.50 lakhs or less
List Of Required Documents :
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- Bin anamat certificate
- Certificate of income
- Proof of age (L.C. or birth certificate)
- Proof of residence
- Proof that the monthly meal bill in the hostel is paid or receivable
- Bonofide Certificate of Continuing Study of School or College Student
- Standard-12 or last year marksheet of study
- Proof that the hostel is run by a social trust
- A copy of the student’s bank passbook
The benefit of this scheme is given by Gujarat Non-Reserved Educational and Economic Development Corporation. Eligible students in this scheme will be entitled to food allowance at the rate of Rs. 1500 / – per month for 10 months. Up to a total of 15,000 students eligible for full course and hostel assistance.
Apply Online : Now
Note : Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website before applying – Thanks for visit this Meal Bill Assistance Scheme Post, Stay connected with us for more Posts.